As suggested by the title, a creative spelling of Kamurai, or "The Coming of God", the world of Khamrai is a mystical place. A place where humans and gods live amongst each other, although the relationship between these two is anything but amicable. As such, the world of Khamrai is segregated into the six floating kingdoms of Fire, Giant Earth, Light, Growth, Doom, and Big Sky.
In RPG tradition, the name of each floating nation is representative of the idealogy of its people. For example, those of Giant Earth are agriculturalists preferring to live as one with nature, and will do whatever is necessary both to preserve the land and their way of life. Similarly, the people of Light are philsophists and scholars, placing the greatest importance upon the pursuit of knowledge and greater understanding.
The characters design are the handiwork of Haruhio Mikamoto of Macross fame.
- Kagato: Hailing from the kingdom of Dark, Kagato was orphaned, leaving him to be raised by an elderly priest named Obaba. Kagato serves as the title's obligatory capricious teenaged adventurer.
- Fushi: A member of a noble family of gods from the kingdom of Light, he tends to take his station in life for granted.
- Syuon: Suffering from a case of wanderlust as well as rather questionable set of ethics, her adventures eventually see her meeting up and joining with Kagato.
- Sayohime: Another familiar RPG character type, Sayohime is the selfess healer who lives only to aid others.
- Kiriha: Kihira was also raised and instructed by Obaba, making her foster-sister to Kagato.
- Yu: Yu carves out a living for himself by hunting down magical beasts.
- Kazura: This young princess is handy with magic and leads a group of immortals despite her age.
- Tukikage: The female advisor is knowledgeable in the ways of life thanks to her immortality and stolid nature.
- Obaba: Despite his old age, Obaba is fully capable of taking care of himself. He has mentoredboth Kagato and Kiriha in his ways.
- Kujyaku: While he may not be much of a looker, this hunter-for-hire always keeps the safety of the public his top priority, mainly by destroying dangerous monsters.
Once the battle has ensued, the party members act on their own accord within these guideline. The only direct control possible to make at this point is target selection.
To stage a "Khamrai" God exists with the human world in everyday, RPG draw the fate of the two heroes of the "immortal" God and family "Kagato" human. Progresses the story of God and man from a different perspective, experience the epic story in the values ??of each. In addition, the degree of confidence in the hero-good feeling is directly reflected in the course of the war, to expand the immersive battle scene.
- Third person perspective.
- 2D graphics
- Cartoon graphics
- Medieval Fantasy theme.