Billed as an action-adventure game for the whole family, this "E"-rated 3D platformer puts players in control of Phix, who must return a special object to a remote location. How was Phix to know the importance of that magic stone that fell from the sky? Still, he probably shouldn't have eaten it -- now the world of Magnetica is in turmoil and only Phix can set things right.
Reminiscent of the Dreamcast's Super Magnetic Neo, many of the game's puzzles and challenges are conquered by altering positive and negative magnetic forces. Phix will also face fierce creatures and collect special crystals as he makes his way to the Sanctuary, to return the magic stone to its proper place and Magnetica to its former, peaceful state.
* Instantly switch polarities to solve puzzles and defeat enemies
* Explore five worlds, each featuring multiple stages and a boss encounter
* Quickly race through each level before time expires
The world od Magnetica is a turmoil - and it all started when Phix swallowed the fabled Magnecia Stone that fell from the sky. He must now make it past hundreds of obstacles and fierce creatures on his journey to the Sanctuary. Once he returns the Magnetia Stone to its proper place, peace will return to the land.
* Restore peace in Magnetica by defeating countless challenges!
* Ouch! Watch out for monsters and gather as many crystals as you can!
* Perform a Super Jump!
- Third person perspective.
- 3D graphics
- Cartoon graphics
- Fantasy theme.