Eberouge is a computer game created by Fujitsu and later ported to video game console system such as Sega Saturn and Sony PlayStation. It is a love simulation game.
The story happens in a parallel world named EbeLand (or Arie). The setting is similar to the medieval age in Europe. Magic is common and is a common subject taught in colleges. In this world, the ecosystem is originated and supported by a central huge tree. However, due to the overdevelopment of industries and use of fossil fuel, global warming is rampant. The huge tree is dying, which endangers the game world.
Long ago, this land was saved by the Goddess Ebe from total destruction, but years later, an archeologist among the survivors felt the balance of the land tipping again. So he created institutes to train a student that can create magic, as the Goddess did, to save the land once more.
During the game the student will meet different teachers and girl classmates that he can date. Depending of the jobs and trainings that the player do the student stats will increase or decrease and depending of his actions and answer the relations with the girls will also change.
Eberouge 2 is the sequel to Eberouge and was released for PC Windows & Playstation and takes place 3 years after the first game.
The game is divided into 2 different parts:
- The first part is the childhood of the main character (takes places in the first 2 years in the magic institute) so he got 9 years at the beginning of the game, in that time he will meet different characters and learn magic in the institute.
- The second part is between the age of 14 and the age of 16 years for the main character (that is before graduating in the magic institute).
The objetive of the game is not graduate, instead of that the main character got to improve his magic abilities to save the world of the total destruction, but that not all, during his magic studies the hero of the game will meet 10 girls, and he can date all of them and marry the one with he got more affinity at the end of the game.
To improve his relations with them he got the help them and in their activities and he wants to marry one of them he got to be specially great in magic and in the activity that that girl prefers (magic, martial arts, science, history, art, etc), and also each girl got a favourite flower so is better to give it that as a present to her... The Astrological signs are also important in the game since the player's character is Virgo and that will make that get a specific girl be more complicated.
- Coh: (Taurus) She likes basketball and is good in attack magic.
- Castele: (Sagittarius) She plays tennis.
- Elts: (Cancer) She study dramatic art (theater).
- Euross: (Pisces) She study biology.
- Forlarz: (Aquarius) She study science.
- Helen: (Sagittarius) She study art.
- Mariann: (Virge) She likes swimming.
- Morutes: (Gemini) She likes nature.
- Mular: (Leo) She study biology.
- Noische: (Capricorn) She study history.
Magic School Toriferuzu the stage, dating sims magic school life and love and friendship [Eberuju painted a sequel three years later. Players with their schooling while sending a charming heroine's brother is the hero of the previous nut, you can experience the adventure of puzzles to find the magic to save the big trees of the legendary ball goes dead.
- First person perspective.
- 2D graphics
- Cartoon graphics
- Magic, Fantasy & Romance themes.