Animaniacs: Ten Pin Alley is a wacky take on the world of bowling. It includes ten different Animaniacs characters, including Yakko, Wakko, Dot and the Warner Brothers (and sister).
The game features tons of new modes, taking off from the original Ten Pin Alley game for the PlayStation. There is a tournament mode, a team up mode, kids mode, and the typical exhibition mode, also known as open play. The action takes place on four completely new lanes, including the World Domination Stadium, Wacky Alley, Boogey Bowl, and Ten Pin Alley.
Up to six players can compete in any of the games assorted modes, allowing for fun for the whole family.
Special features of the game include the no tap style of scoring, where you can cheat a little bit. In this type of game, hitting nine pins equals a strike. Only those of you that feel the need to cheat should apply, however, as you do not really earn your score.
- In open play, you just have to pick a player, a lane and a ball. Then you get to bowling.
- The team play mode allows you to bowl as a team of two or three. The teams can be either humans, computers, or any combination of the two.
- The tournament mode is where the pressure begins. You have to try to either save the world from The Brain or attempt to take it over as The Brain. The tournament features 64 participants, up to six of whom can be humans. The computer sets up the brackets, and a single-elimination tournament begins. All of the different CPU bowlers have different levels of skills, and they are randomly paired up. You have to try to make your way all the way through to the finals at which point you will be fighting for possession of the world!
- 4 new exciting and crazy lanes, World domination stadium, Wacky Alley, Boogie Bowl and Ten Pin Alley.
- Outrageous Real Bowling Pin Physics a total of 5 million pin combinations.
- Wild and Crazy Bumper Mode allows you to strike the pins every time New One-Button Kid Mode.
- Yakko, Wakko, Dot, Hello Nurse, CEO Thaddeus Plotz, Ralph the Guard, Dr. Scratchansniff, Mindy, and the Brain are all ready to strike out.
Bowl as your favorite Animaniacs character...
Yakko, Wakko, Dot, Hello Nurse, CEO Thaddeus Plotz, Ralph The Guard, Dr. Scratchnsniff, Mindy, and The Brain.
4 new exciting and crazy lanes: World Domination Stadium, Wacky Alley, Boogie Bowl, Ten Pin Alley
Outrageous "Real Bowling" pin physics, a total of 5 million pin combinations
Wild can crazy bumper bowl mode allows you to strike the pins every time
New one-button kid mode
- Third person perspective.
- 2D graphics
- Cartoon graphics
- Bowling & Cartoon themes.