An abandoned research complex on a remote jungle island, a team of special forces operatives, a horde of vicious velociraptors, and one big, mean Tyrannosaurus rex constitute the setting and cast of Dino Crisis, the latest masterpiece from the makers of Resident Evil.
Dr. Edward Kirk is supposed to be dead. Three years ago while working to establish a new type of energy technology code-named Third Energy, an experiment went awry and terminated the brilliant scientist's life -- or so it was thought. It was recently learned, however, that Dr. Kirk is very much alive and continuing his work at a Borginia Republic research facility on Ibis Island.
In order to investigate the situation, an elite special forces team including agents Regina, Gail and Rick was sent. The three expected another routine mission, but what they got was an all-out fight for their lives against an enemy they surely had never been trained to face -- dinosaurs!
Luckily, Regina isn't restricted to limited firepower, as she'll come across shotguns, dart guns, and other weapons throughout the island. To gain access to the keys, code disks, and ID cards necessary for continued exploration, Regina must solve a variety of puzzles.
Dino Crisis has three possible endings with a great deal of secrets becoming available after each has been viewed. These include new weapons, new costumes, and a "Wipe Out" mode in which you must defeat a certain number of dinosaurs within a designated time period.
Your most primal fears grab you on this new journey into survival horror from the creators of Resident Evil and Resident Evil 2. Suspicious and terrifying... the world's most renowned scientist has disappeared and you've been recruited to investigate on a mysterious, remote island.
Suddenly, out of the mist appears a predator, which has haunted mankind's imagination for centuries... experience pure terror!
* A new adventure in survival horror from the creators of Resident Evil and Resident Evil 2
* Beautifully rendered graphics in a fully 3-D polygonal environment
* Photo-realistic, chilling graphics add to the already heart-thumping storyline
* Match wits against the most terrifying creatures that ever walked the earth
* Control the fate of special tactics agent, Regina, as she searches for the missing Dr. Kirk
* 3D Graphics, Motion-Capture Animation, Voices
- Third person perspective.
- 3D graphics
- Cartoon graphics
- Dinosaurs, SCI-FI & Fantasy themes.