Gungage pursues the chaotic 3rd-person blasting adventures of some of the most lyrically (and bizarrely) named characters to ever strafe a playfield with 10000 lasers: Wakle Skade. Steyr Harquebus. Kard Berdysh. Dee Van Feng. With dazzling good nature, sparkling gameplay, heart-ripping music, innovations such as randomised title screens and the ability to collect flowers from the battlefield...
The background to the ensuing war is that we're in the future and gates to an alternate universe called the Dark Moon have blown open across the face of the Earth at the sites of our most ancient monoliths. It seems that the wicked Titonia Empire is involved. Now for this next line I'll just quote the manual, because it's very good:
Creatures unknown to this world, the ''Beasts'', emerge through the gates; and as though in the name of nature's oldest necessity, they fall upon the human race mercilessly.
It's time to hit the deck as one of the 4 heroes and mow down 9 levels of beasts and imperial forces on a mission to end the Dark Moon threat. Initially you must play as Wakle, uncovering the means to play the other 3 characters in a refreshingly non-linear fashion.
* Requires exceptional skill. All action fans get more than they bargain for.
* Fine 3D graphics, numerous special effects, colorful explosions, transparency effects and loads of enemies appearing simultaneously on the screen.
* Multiple weapon systems guarantee a shoot Žem up par excellence
* Cracking soundeffects and Dual Shock support
Storm awesome 3d worlds vaporising armies from another dimension.
Master special abilities and unleash incredible attacks.
But remember: Keep moving and blasting.
Standing still will be the death of you.
- Third person perspective.
- 3D graphics
- Cartoon graphics
- SCI-FI & Futuristic themes.