Morgan Sinclair, a Secret Service Agent, has been charged with the mission to retrieve 4 artifacts, called Satan’s Keys, from the Louvre Museum. These four keys, when joined together, cause complete global annihilation.
Go back in time to three periods in time when various kings used the Louvre as their residential palaces: Charles V Mediaeval period, Henry IV Renaissance period, Louis XV 1789 French Revolution period, and return safely to present day. In this race again evil and against time, you as Morgan must find the keys before the vengeful descendants of an evil cult of Black Templars combine these mystic artifacts triggering Armageddon.
Gameplay involves riddles and puzzle solving, punctuated with character actions and 3D cut-scenes that reinforce the dark, clandestine mood of the game.
Co-developed with Wanadoo Edition, LOUVRE is an adventure game that features both stunning graphics and a very advanced interactive interface. Delve into the history of the Louvre Museum as scientifically reconstituted by ARXEL TRIBE. An adventure that will leave you full of memories...
* Travel back in time to prevent disaster
* Astoundingly realistic 3D world, filled with historical characters
* Discover an accurately reconstructed castle that has never been seen before
* Mentally stimulating adventure
* Uncover the clues and cleverly question the game's characters
- First person perspective.
- 3D graphics
- Cartoon graphics
- Mystery, SCI-FI & Time Travelling themes.